Remote Software: RASPlus
This advanced remote management software controls all DVR system management, video monitoring, video recording and image playback of multiple remote sites.
Remote management software for professional digital video recorders. Provides remote administrative functions for setting up and maintaining the operation of a digital video recorder plus watch and search functions. RASplus has many powerful tools that can be used to streamline your work. Most of the tools are located on 12 docking panels that can be placed on the screen where they are most convenient. You can keep your screen free of clutter by displaying only the panels you use most frequently. This remote software can be downloaded from the Systems Update page of the Support Center or click HERE.
- Checks and reports status of remote DVRs
- Notification of events detected at remote sites
- Remote monitoring of live camera images
- Panic recording of monitored images
- Time-lapse and event search of recorded images
- Remote software upgrades and system programming
- View system and event log information of remote DVRs
- Remote monitoring of multiple remote sites using maps
- Connect up to 64 remote sites (up to 16 remote sites for remote search) at a time
Product SpecificationsSystem Requirements
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® XP x86 (32 Bit) (Service Pack 3), Microsoft® Windows® Vista x86 (32 Bit) (Service Pack 1) or Microsoft® Windows® 7 x64 (64 Bit)
- CPU: Intel Pentium IV (Celeron) 2.4GHz or faster
- RAM: 512MB or higher
- VGA: AGP, Video RAM 8MB or higher (1024x768, 24bpp or higher)
- NOTE:This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit (http://www.openssl.org/)
- NOTE: The software included in this product contains some Open Sources. You may obtain the complete corresponding source code from us. See the Open Source Guide on the software CD (OpenSourceGuide\ OpenSourceGuide.pdf) or as a printed document included along with the User's Manual.